0161 9287136

Grandparents time

All too often the emotional impact of a relationship breakdown can ripple over and adversely affect a child's relationship with their extended family, their grandparents in particular.


If a grandparent wishes to have contact with their grandchildren and this is refused by one or both parents, they may have no option but to apply to the court. A court application is a matter of last resort and if at all possible it is best to reach an agreement. We can advise you of the best route to take and if necessary the possibility of obtaining a Child Arrangement Order.